In this card, we can see three generations of a family in a large beautiful mansion. We see the grandfather who is sited and also patting a dog. We also see what seems like a man and his wife underneath a stone arch. The stone arch represents a gateway between the physical and spiritual worlds. We also see a young toddler also patting a white dog. The family is surrounded by a bountiful harvest of grapes and ten pentacles. The pentacles are arranged in a pattern referred to as the tree of life which indicates that all levels of the universe are represented; spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and subconscious. This indicates that the wealth in this card touches all areas of our life. This card it’s not just about material wealth but also fulfillment in all areas of our lives.
The Ten of Pentacles in the Upright Position
The Ten of Pentacles in the upright position represents:
- Family money
- Long term financial stability
This card signifies a family that is doing well. Not only in terms of material wealth but also spiritually, emotionally, and physically. This card indicates a strong foundation where we can nurture and support the ones we love.
In terms of career and business, the Ten of Pentacles is a good card. It shows that your business is going to expand and become an empire or that your family business is going to succeed. In the workplace, this card is an indication that your job is going to be a source of stability, and through it, you are going to nurture your loved ones. In love and relationships, the Ten of Pentacles in the upright position signifies stability and
security as your relationship is founded on a strong foundation. This is a card of harmony and bliss in relationships. If you are single, this card is one of a complete family, so it means that someone is about to come to your life. This will be someone who you will settle down with or have a long term fulfilling relationship.
When it comes to money and investment, this card, in its upright position, indicates an unexpected financial reward such as an inheritance. It can also indicate old investments giving you a lump sum of money. The card also advises you to put aside some money, such as a pension or a trust fund for your family.
Healthwise, the Ten of Pentacles in this position indicates good health for you in the long term. If you have been suffering from an illness, the card indicates that your sickness may be family-related. Consider checking your family history. However, this card also shows that you will get all the support you need from your family in your recovery journey.
Ten of Pentacles in the Reversed Position
In the reversed position, the Ten of Pentacles indicates:
- Financial wrangles
- The collapse of a family business
- Family feud
This isn’t a good card to get in your spread, especially when it comes to family matters. It shows disputes and feuds in the family. It may also indicate disharmony or the collapse of the family business. It can also mean that you are breaking traditions. The card also warns you to avoid illegal or dishonest dealings as they won’t end well for you.
Ten of Pentacles in the Time Based Position
- Past– In the past position, the Ten of Pentacles indicates that you may have experienced financial stability in the past, and through this, you can now comfortably support your family. Your other aspects of life may also have flourished, and this is why you feel secure.
- Present – In the present position, the Ten of Pentacles signifies that life is good for you. This will continue even in the future. It also means that you have the support of your family. Remember to nurture your family and don’t get carried away by wealth.
- Future – In the future position, this card indicates that you will achieve financial security soon. It may also be an indication that you may come across some unexpected wealth, such as an inheritance or fortune. This wealth will be good for you and your family.
Ten of Pentacles and Other Associations
- Element – Earth
- As a yes or no question – Yes
The Ten of Pentacles represents the best of both material and emotional wealth. When the card shows up in your spread, it indicates long term stability for you and your family in terms of wealth, understanding and fulfillment.