The Knight of Swords tarot card depicts a knight dressed in armor, battling ahead energetically on his white horse. He holds his sword high up in the air, ready to do battle, while his pure white horse stands for the purity of intelligence that drives the knight. There is also the opposite card i.e. the Knight Of Swords Reversed which is also explained below for the benefit of our readers.
There’s a storm brewing as the winds get heavy and the trees begin to sway in the breeze. However, this doesn’t deter the knight from surging ahead. He moves head-on and eager to accomplish his mission.
Knight of Swords in an Upright Position
The Knight of Swords signifies strife and conflicts. He may seem aggressive but he plays fair. If his opponent faces him honorably, he too will return the respect. He will fight to the end but without using any underhand tactics and this is what he expects from his opponent too.
What Is Indicated When the Knight of Swords Is in An Upright Position
- The Knight of Swords predicts that the seeker will experience a big change in his life—one he has been waiting for.
- This Minor Arcana card tells the seeker to be direct, honest and intellectual. It symbolizes daring behavior, and bravery, courage or rebelliousness.
- It also stands for one who is focused, single-minded and ambitious.
- When this card appears in a Tarot spread, it means that the seeker behaves unconventionally and shows great leadership skills.
Knight of Swords Personality Types in Upright Position
- The Knight of Swords is about 35 years of age and has a strong personality. People are drawn to his adventurous nature.
- He is intelligent and daring but also impatient and insensitive.
- The seeker could be a soldier or a war hero.
Knight of Swords in a Reverse Position
In a reversed position, this tarot card stands for an individual who has a world of patience and is highly impulsive and bursts with incredible amounts of energy. Despite this, he is directionless and ends up making wrong and rash decisions.
He does not think things through and is mostly unprepared to achieve his goals. This card indicates that the seeker has a lot to go through to get enough worldly experience to overcome the problems in his life.
What Is Indicated When the Knight of Swords Is in A Reversed Position
- This card indicates a huge change in the seeker’s life that he seems to be overlooking or missing out.
- Perhaps, he is scared of what this change might mean and cannot seize the moment.
- He should realize his self-worth and move forward to achieve his life goals.
Knight of Swords Personality Types in a Reversed Position
- This individual must learn to listen to those around him.
- He is highly argumentative and doesn’t respect others’ need for privacy.
- Spending time with him can be exhausting.
- This card advises him to emulate the Page of Swords in being low-key and dignified.
Knight of Swords in a Time-Based Position
Past: This card stands for a time in the past when the seeker worked in a position of authority and overseeing people.
Present: Life is giving the seeker a chance to change his life which he should accept.
Future: Life in the future will be structured and organized for the seeker.
Work or Education: A promotion or some positive change is coming the seeker’s way.
Romance: Romance for the seeker is laced with systematic overtones.
Friends: If there are niggling problems the seeker’s friends are facing, he should sort them out now.
Also Read Our Blog: 10 Real Psychic Signs Someone Is Thinking About You
Money: Good financial news is coming the seeker’s way.
Health: If the seeker wants to exercise, he should do something that can be part of his daily life.
Spirituality and Mentality: The seeker should practice spirituality in solitude.
The Knight of Swords is an organized, direct, honest and energetic warrior. But in a reversed position, he undoes all these virtues by being self-centered and dislikeable. If you wish to know more about this card visit here.