The Page of Swords tarot card depicts a young man standing with a downward gaze and his sword pointing upwards. He stands at a slant and turns around to see what’s happening behind him. There is also the opposite card i.e. the Page Of Swords Reversed which is also explained below for the benefit of our readers.
It’s a beautiful day with a slight breeze in the air and the clouds filling the sky. He stands on fertile ground, suggesting that his ideas will bring positive change.
Page of Swords in an Upright Position
This swords tarot meaning depicts that balance in one’s life is good for self-growth. One might want to enjoy life, but one also needs to think dispassionately. Life is a balance between the heart and brain. Logical thinking can help you achieve your dreams.
Examine your situation thoroughly and decide the best course of action. Now’s the time that you have everything you need to progress in life. Just believe in yourself.
What Is Indicated When the Page of Swords Is in An Upright Position
- The Page of Swords urges the seeker to negotiate with his opponents diplomatically instead of arguing with them.
- Keep an ear out for useful information.
- By being alert, you will get a lot of help when the Page appears. Your changed situation could necessitate quick decisions.
Page of Swords Personality Types in Upright Position
- The seeker has his own independent views and loves his freedom and individuality.
- He is curious, restless and idealistic.
- The seeker is different to the point of being weird, is dramatic and spins good tales.
- He is a non-conformist and a student of life.
Page of Swords in a Reverse Position
In the reserved position, this card reveals that the individual could well turn dangerous. The Page’s sharp mind could be used negatively for deception. While his sword could hurt people, his language skills could be his big weapon.
He is too immature to see the suffering he causes and his hollow, empty words. He should back up his words with action or he could end up tarnishing his name.
What Is Indicated When the Page of Swords Is in A Reversed Position
- Here, the seeker sees obstacles, disasters and failures of all kinds.
- He probably does not stand by his beliefs.
- The appearance of this card in a tarot spread means that you can distinguish between right and wrong, but you need to work harder to achieve what you want.
Page of Swords Personality Types in a Reversed Position
- The seeker is purposeless and is lost and bewildered.
- He cannot fit into society and is, therefore, ignored.
- He yearns for someone to wipe away all his problems.
- The seeker is attracted to anti-social behavior and holds extreme political views.
- He must learn to be compassionate.
Page of Swords in a Time-Based Position
Past: This swords tarot card reveals a past event when he was focused and ambitious.
Present: The seeker should re-look at his personal relationships.
Future: The seeker feels restrained when he wants to be set free.
Work or Education: This is a bad sign, so try to be less overbearing.
Romance: The seeker should aim for balance with his partner. Settle all arguments judiciously.
Friends: If things with your friends are getting tough, be careful not to spread any rumors or gossip or it might backfire on you.
Money: If the seeker is hardworking, he will see good results, but not if he’s lazy.
Also Try Our Blog: 4 Quick Feng Shui Tips To Lift Your Energy and Increase Your Joy
Health: The seeker should look within himself and see if he’s keeping any secrets from others.
Spirituality and Mentality: The seeker should concentrate on his spiritual self which could be what’s missing in his life.
The character of the Page of Swords in the upright position is positive, but in reversed all his positive traits turn negative and he becomes difficult to be with. Overall, this character needs a lot of balance in his life. If you wish to know more about this card visit here.