This swords tarot card depicts a man escaping from a military camp, carrying five swords on his shoulders. Behind him are two upright swords that are firmly in the ground. He smirks at his capability of slipping away with the swords unnoticed. There is also the opposite card i.e. the 7 Of Swords Reversed or Seven Of Swords Reversed which is also explained below for the benefit of our readers.
7 of Swords in an Upright Position
In general, this tarot swords card is all about deception and betrayal. If the seeker gets this card, the tarot interpretation means that someone in his life will get away with whatever he wants but with great difficulty. The danger of being caught out will soon come out.
What Is Indicated When the Seven of Swords Is in An Upright Position
- This swords tarot card is indicative of theft, deception and trickery.
- The seeker or someone known to him could be using deceit to achieve his goal.
- To change the situation, the seeker must realize that he’s going the wrong way. Then, with proper planning, he can change those behaviors.
- If someone else is in this situation, the seeker should be careful of the former deceiving him.
7 of Swords Personality Types in Upright Position
- The seeker of this card is very nosey, apart from being dishonest, scrounging off others and stealing too
- Their charm covers up their deceit.
- On the positive side, these people are observant, have active minds and are independent-natured.
7 of Swords in a Reverse Position
This tarot swords card in the reversed position depicts the individual being honest and his conscience comes into play for some dishonorable deed done. For this, he has confessed and reformed. This could be about a soldier or a security man. Or, it could represent a pathological liar, a malicious, two-faced person. It also works well for slanderers and con artists.
This tarot swords meaning also represents those who ignore warning bells or those who try to outsmart others only to find their plans thwarted. This card could also stand for spineless people who behave like cowards and steal the credit that’s due to others.
What Is Indicated When the 7 of Swords Is in A Reversed Position
- The swords tarot meaning indicates that the seeker is trying to reform for the better.
- This card is trying to tell the seeker that he has the power within him to get rid of old habits that are bogging him down and look for new and better ways.
- The seeker may be ready to change their ways.
- This is a card of positive reversal, so the seeker is advised to just keep going.
Seven of Swords Personality Types in a Reversed Position
- The seeker is insecure about the way to behave.
- They try to please others but end up annoying them.
- They must be at the centre of attention.
- The seeker slander people if only to be part of a conversation.
Seven of Swords in a Time-Based Position
Past: This swords tarot card points to a time in the past when someone did something negative behind your back to harm you or it could refer to a past conflict you have experienced.
Present: Someone is scheming to harm you. Ignore them or take steps to prevent it from happening.
Future: The path you’ve chosen to tread won’t be agreeable to everyone around you.
Work or Education: Someone who can benefit from your downfall is plotting against you. Protect yourself.
Romance: If you’re in a relationship, you must trust each other before your relations deteriorate.
Friends: Someone is behaving very slyly towards you.
Try Reading: Tips for Making New Friends
Money: Be cautious with your money. Don’t give your money to those you don’t trust.
Health: Don’t play the fool with your health. If you have any addictions, start getting rid of them.
Spirituality and Mentality: Learn to think first and then act. Think objectively and ask yourself whether you’re on the right track.
This swords tarot meaning is all about deception and betrayal. But in a reverse position, the seeker makes every attempt to reform. If you wish to know more about this card visit here.