Cancer Man Aquarius Woman Compatibility
Nothing attracts an Aquarius more than a partner who shares the same level of intellectuality as they do. Their openness and communication skills make them the life of the party, and they typically end up winning many hearts. However, complications may arise when it comes to compatibility with some signs.
A Cancer man and an Aquarius woman are vastly different and will need to make many compromises to make their relationship work. They must be willing to make changes, set boundaries and take their time to resolve any issues that come up.
A major challenge for this pairing is the feeling of emotional disconnection. Aquarius women can seem distant and typically avoid talking about their feelings. Independent and intellectual, they crave their freedom and refrain from labels and commitments.
Cancer men are sensitive and wear their hearts on their sleeves. They make decisions based on emotions rather than intellect, leaving them vulnerable and moody at times. They crave affection and need frequent reassurance from their partners;something they are unlikely to find in an Aquarius partner.
What Makes an Aquarius Woman and a Cancer Man Compatible?
While these two zodiac signs may seem incompatible, they share some similar traits. An Aquarius woman is compassionate and loves helping others, and this can be perfect for an empathetic and caring Cancer man.
Both the Aquarius woman and Cancer man are social and enjoy meeting new friends. They will have many intriguing conversations and enjoy talking about anything and everything. An Aquarius woman will find him to be genuine and honest.
Some of the shared traits are discussed below:
- Ambition: Both zodiac signs share is that they are both ambitious. The two will be helpful and supportive of each other in achieving their goals and aspirations.
- Opposites Attract: Partners that are original and passionate about life and give back will attract an Aquarius woman. She will likely fall in love with a Cancer man if he is creative and stands out. An Aquarius woman is spontaneous and free-spirited, whereas a Cancer man is devoted and loyal. Although opposites,their differences can be what brings themtogether.
- The End Goal: When it comes to the workplace, both signs aspire to achieve the most successful outcome. Their enthusiasm will be appreciated and admired by one another. Both are focused and dedicated to their career goals.
- Compassion and Support: One key point that brings a Cancer man and Aquarius woman together is the amount of compassion that they share. The kindness of an Aquarius woman matches the supportive and protective nature of a Cancer man.
- Close Friends: By nature, a Cancer man may not be as social as his Aquarius partner, bu the enjoys making new friends and being out in the world. The two signs are loyal and dedicated and prefer to trust only a small circle of very close friends.
- Drama: Both an Aquarius woman and a Cancer man are happy and appreciate a calm and serene workplace and home environment, allowing them to focus on their work and complete any tasks and projects. The two are excellent problem solvers and will do their best to find healthy compromises when conflicts arise.
Compatibility of a Cancer Man and an Aquarius Woman in the Bedroom
While both the Cancer man and Aquarius woman may enjoy amazing chemistry, they have unique approaches to spicing things up in the bedroom. A Cancer man believes that intimacy is an expression of his love and affection. An Aquarius woman is into sex for the act in itself and wants to enjoy and be creative in the bedroom. She will need to respect the feelings of her emotional Cancer partner and make him feel assured and loved.
A Cancer man feels intimacy is an essential part of their connection. He may be able to teach his sometimes distant partner to be more tender and open. As she learns to understand and appreciate his approach to intimacy, she may enjoy a new way of making love.
Causes of Incompatibility between a Cancer Man and an Aquarius Woman
A Cancer man and an Aquarius woman will have their differences and may need to make frequent changes and compromises to have a successful relationship. Some issues that may arise are discussed below:
- Affection: The biggest barrier to a relationshipbetween a Cancer and an Aquarian will always be the lack of shared affection. An Aquarius woman can be elusive and avoid talking about her feelings, whereas a Cancer man lives by his emotions.
- Fundamental Differences: An Aquarius woman is independent and not attracted to emotionally-needy partners. She enjoys the excitement and spontaneity that a Cancer man may lack. This major difference in their personalities could lead to argument and frustration for the couple.
- Commitment: A Cancer man is dependable and tender;he wants to be in a committed relationship and have a traditional family life. An Aquarius woman, on the other hand, loves her freedom,constantly in search for adventure.
Pairing an Aquarian with a Cancer is one of the most challenging matches among zodiac signs because they possess contrasting personalities. A Cancer man is in tune with his feelings,whereas an Aquarius woman depends on her intellect and rationality. An Aquarius woman is independent and carefree, and needs no one to take care of her. She does things the way she likes, and is unlikely to form a relationship with a Cancer man.
In some cases, the free-spirited and eccentric Aquarius woman may be intrigued by the spiritual and affectionate nature of a Cancer man.Her curiosity and dedication can complement his supportiveness to build a satisfactory relationship.
However, the two will have a difficult time relating with each other. So, they will need to make many compromises and set some boundaries for their relationship to work. With a few adjustments here and there, a partnership between a Cancer man with an Aquarius woman may be possible.
The relationship may not be perfect, but not every relationship needs to be. What makes an enjoyable relationship is not perfection but the steps you take to make it feel fulfilled and complete.